Colorado High Value Homeowners
You Might Need Additional Coverage on Your Home That Isn't Available on a Standard Homeowners Insurance Policy
Insurance for High Value Homes Along the Colorado Front Range, Golden, Evergreen, Morrison, Littleton, Silverthorne, Dillion and Breckenridge
Homes that exceed $750,000 in value may need additional insurance coverage options that are not included or not available on a standard home insurance policy. Often times these homes have unique and/or custom reconstruction features that are hard to account for when establishing the amount of insurance needed to replace the home. High value policies will provide an additional service by the completion of an interior inspection and appraisal. A standard home policy will not provide this very important service.
High Value Home Insurance Benefits Included or Optional
- Guaranteed Replacement
- Cash-Out Option
- Interior Inspection with Appraisal
- Unlimited: Building Ordinance, Sewer & Drain, Loss of Use Coverage
- Expense Reimbursement for: Home Invasion, Kidnap & Ransom, Stalking Threats
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage for Residential Employees
- Ability to Insure Multiple Homes Under One Policy
- Additional Coverage for High Value personal articles such as Jewelry, Fine Arts, Wine Collections
At Denver West Insurance Brokers, we insure many high net worth clients and work very hard to make sure they are insured properly.
Why Don't you Give Us a Call?
We are happy to discuss the unique insurance coverage available for our high net worth clientele.